best website stats
We have moved our website permanently to our domain at www.DrexelDems.org. This website will remain available as an archive, but new content will be posted exclusively to DrexelDems.org.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Debate Fashion Tips

This is Brit Hume, FOX News hack and all around bad guy, moderating last nights' GOP presidential debate in Orlando, Florida. I want to point out that he's wearing a blue french cuffed shirt, a green tie, a red hankerchief, and a flag lapel pin. It's kind of a patriotic-christmas medly, or, less charitably, the ugliest effing thing I've ever seen.

Now, I should add the disclaimer that I'm certainly no fashion expert. I'm really a T-shirt and jeans kind of guy, and in no position to criticize anyone else's fashion sense. I noticed this ugly ensemble, however, because debate attire has been on my mind recently.

What do you guys think? Ugly outfit? Or is Brit Hume just so hot he pulls it off anyway? Go ahead and chime in in the comments!

|