best website stats
We have moved our website permanently to our domain at www.DrexelDems.org. This website will remain available as an archive, but new content will be posted exclusively to DrexelDems.org.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quick Update


I've been pretty busy this week, so I haven't had time to blog much, but that doesn't mean nothing is happening. First, we have a general body meeting tonight (Sunday the 24th) at 5:00 pm, on the third floor of Ross Commons.

We've got a lot of work to do this week, and we need volunteers to man tables for our voter registration drive all this week, I need people to help put up flyers for an awesome Philly Students for Barack Obama kickoff party this thursday evening (Save the date- We'll send out an email soon with details).

Also, we have some work for any creative types out there, so please come on out!

I put some funny political youtube clips to try to make up for my lack of blogging this week. Enjoy!






|